This course is designed to lift the veil on the conveyancing so you truly know what is happening behind the scenes and what you can do to make more money by reducing your fall through and get your property sales to exchange faster!
This course is designed to lift the veil on the conveyancing so you truly know what happens after you ‘agree the deal’.
You will get a basic understanding of conveyancing law, so you can not only speak knowledgeably to your customers but, crucially, you also have the top tips to help move transactions through smoothly.
With the ever-increasing ‘options’ that clients have this course will help you understand what these options are so you can make a decision of what is best for your clients and for you.
With less stock around each deal really does count and getting it through can make the difference between profit and a loss. Recent information shows that 37% of deals can fall through and 61% of agents experienced difficulties in obtaining information from solicitors.
This course is designed by a conveyancer who started life as an estate agent, progressing sales.
For estate agents who have some knowledge of the process already and for experienced professionals who have always wanted to really understand what they can do to control the process after the offer has been accepted.
“I attended the Sales Progression day course with Tony Piccirillo in Wigan on Tuesday 13th March. Great workshop! Very well done and very useful information delivered in an excellent manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone that is interested in improving their relationships with solicitors and in growing their business opportunities.”
Faye, Smith Homes
£100 plus per person
1. Delegate rate includes all course materials, and lunch
2. All bookings will be confirmed and acknowledged within 2 days.
3. All bookings require payment when booking the course.
4. Full joining instructions together with receipt will be issued at least 14 days prior to the event.
5. Agency Mentors Ltd reserve the right to cancel courses at reasonable notice when a full refund will be offered.
6. With the exception of number 5, course fees are non-refundable once paid.
7. Once places have been reserved, payment will be due even in the case of delegates failing to attend the event
8. Delegate substitutions can be made at any time without penalty.